Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Homeowners Insurance Information
Home is where your life happens. Suburban Insurance Agency strives to provide residents of N.E. Ohio with the assurance that your home and family will be protected from life’s unexpected calamities. Because everyone's needs are not the same, it is best to consult your agent to help assess your needs and find the insurance policy that is right for you.
Suburban Insurance Agency in Youngstown, Ohio will make sure your homeowner’s insurance policy provides adequate coverage to protect your home from fires, hurricanes, break-ins and more. Compensation for your financial loss will allow you and your family to live with peace of mind. We have you covered!
Homeowners insurance provides financial protection against disasters. A standard policy insures the home itself and the things you keep in it.
What is Homeowners insurance?
Homeowners insurance is a package policy. This means that it covers both damage to your property and your liability or legal responsibility for any injuries and property damage you or members of your family cause to other people. This includes damage caused by household pets.
Damage caused by most disasters is covered but there are exceptions. The most significant are damage caused by floods, earthquakes and poor maintenance. You must buy two separate policies for flood and earthquake coverage. Maintenance-related problems are the homeowners' responsibility.
It is really all about protecting yourself financially if something unexpected happens to your home or possessions. That's important because chances are your home is likely one of your largest investments.
Why do you need homeowners insurance?
It is important to know that homeowners insurance is meant to cover unexpected damage, not routine maintenance. Ask your agent to talk about what is covered and be sure to read your policy so you know exactly what's included and what is not.
- If your home was destroyed by fire or damaged by a natural disaster, you'd need money to repair or replace it.
- If a guest in your home is injured, liability protection and medical coverage help pay expenses.
- If you are a victim of theft and vandalism, it can reimburse you for your loss or pay for repairs.
- If you are still paying for your home, your lender will require insurance.
What questions should you ask your homeowners' insurance agent?
Here are few things to discuss with your agent that will influence your decisions.
- How much will it cost to rebuild my house and replace my belongings if they are damaged or destroyed? (Ask your agent to talk you through your home's features and the things you own so you can make an informed decision about coverage.)
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about multiple policy, security system and fire resistance discounts.)
- What's the process for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
Suburban Insurance Agency provides the Best Possible Rates for the best home Insurance policy for Every Stage of Your Life. Suburban Insurance Agency provides insurance services to all Northeast Ohio, including: Austintown, Youngstown, Boardman, Poland, Canfield, Salem, Alliance, Sebring, East Liverpool, Berlin Center, Campbell, Struthers, New Middletown, Niles, Warren, North Jackson, Newton Falls, Ravenna, Kent, Akron, Canton, Sandusky, Struthers, Beloit, East Palestine, Lowellville, Leetonia, Lisbon, Rogers, and Wellsville.